What is treatment for loose stools in child after given Zili for fever?
User rating for this question
Posted Mon, 30 Dec 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: Prescribed medicines are okay. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX XXXXX, Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic. Loose stools are sometimes associated with the use of antibiotic(Zifi) or they are presentation symptoms of the focus of gut infection. And the loose stools can be managed by giving oral probiotics. And give sips of oral rehydration solutions such as Pedialyte to prevent the dehydration because of passing loose stools. Monitor the child hydration status and body temperature and consult the doctor for follow up if the loose stools are persisting for the prescription of oral probiotic. Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know. Regards.
Follow-up: What is treatment for loose stools in child after given Zili for fever? 13 hours later
Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 7 hours later
Brief Answer: Econorm or sporlac XXXXXXX Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX XXXXX, Thank you for getting back. You can give oral probiotic sachets such as econorm or sporolac one XXXXXXX twice daily after mixing in 5-10 ml of drinking water. Curd contains natural probiotic, so you can give the curd as a home remedy. Keep on giving sips of oral rehydration solutions to prevent dehydration. Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know. Regards.
People also viewed
- Symptoms of Neurogenic itch syndrome
- Pregnancy 16th week rumbling
- Fever green colour stool of baby what is treatment
- Bright orange urine 17 weeks pregnant
- Bright yellow urine at 17 weeks pregnant
- Symptoms of Newborn behavioral syndrome
- Symptoms of Tm joint syndrome
- Diagnosis of Fever in children
- Treatment for internal fever headache and loose stool
- Symptoms of Slapped cheek syndrome
- What is the treatment for fever in a child
- What are the treatments for loose motion constipation and fever
- T helper 17 cell for inflammation
- 17 weeks 4 days pregnant ultrasound
- Child having fever and loose greenish stools suggest treatment