What is this white outline on my body which gives me a burning sensation?

Dec 2013

what is this white outline. since these things developed my whole body feels funny. skin tend to have a burning sensation, funny electrical shock feeling and my nerve tend to twitch.. I believe these thing develop after having oralsex but not a hundred % sure
Posted Sat, 21 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia 3 hours later
Brief Answer: kindly provide the details Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome and thanks for posing your query to healthcare magic. I can understand your concern for the white outline and the unusual feeling which are experienced by you. For the part of white outline - it would be best if you can tell us some relevant details like: - your age, sex and occupation - since how long the white outline is present - site of body affected - Is this appears and disappears or is persistently present - any other symptom of pain or itching over the same The best of the part would be to send few good resolution pictures of the area so that it can be analyzed best. You have a feature to upload images by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better. Or else, you can send as an attachment to YYYY@YYYY with the subject as "Attn: Dr. Sanjay Kanodia) Now regarding the unusual feeling of burning sensation, funny electrical shock feeling and nerve twitch- there is no correlation of oral sex with the same. Oral sex may lead to sexually transmitted infections/ diseases (STDs) but never lead to any type of symptom enumerated above in any type STDs. Even then for the part of relevance to the white outline lie thing it would be better if you can provide me the history of oral sex ( whether protected or unprotected) and its time period since the incidence. Waiting for your reply so that I can guide you further. Regards. Dr Sanjay Kumar Kanodia MD (Dermatology)