What is this pill that is white,football shape with 215 imprinted on one side?

What is this pill I found that is white, football shape with 215 imprinted on one side?
Posted Sun, 9 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 15 minutes later
Brief Answer: Sounds like Nuvigil 150mg, need more information Detailed Answer: Hello Ms XXXXXXX Thanks for posting your query. The description provided by you is incomplete in my opinion, by football shape you mean it is oval, like the american football right? Can you please look at the other side of the pill and see if "C" is imprinted, if it has "C" imprinted on one side and "215" imprinted on another side, then it is Nuvigil 150 milligrams. Nuvigil contains armodafinil, a stimulant of the brain, this will make you more alert. I hope this answers your query. Regards