What is this extra growth between my vagina and anus?

Question
hi doctor i have a small piece of meat between my vagina and my anus i have been having alot of sex these 2 days it hurts like hell and burns when anything touches it what could it be?
Posted Sat, 28 Apr 2012 in Women's Health
Follow-up: What is this extra growth between my vagina and anus? 2 minutes later
and how can i fix it?
Follow-up: What is this extra growth between my vagina and anus? 17 minutes later
the 1st day it was bleeding alot

Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 29 minutes later

Thanks for query.

From the history it seems that what you have might be a small skin erosions or ulcer or a infected hair follicles. Due to friction the skin may have got peeled; nerve endings there may have been exposed that leads to lots of pain on touch and friction.

The best option for you is to visit a gynecologist and get your self examined. Without proper local examation treatment is incomplete.

In the mean time , please try to avoid friction to that part, apply some antiboitic cream over the area and take analgesic and warm water sit baths to reduce the pain. This will help the healing process and your discomfort will also lessen.
Please avoid wearing tight fitting clothes and maintain good local hygeine.

I hope this answers your query, I will be available for follow up if you have more concerns.