What is the treatment to get rid of marks and get a glowing skin?

Dec 2013

how to get rid of mangu and get a glowing skin
Posted Sat, 11 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia 15 minutes later
Brief Answer: Eat best of diet and sun protection Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome and thanks for posting your query to healthcare magic. I can understand your concern for the marks and glowing skin. There are certain medication which helps out in reducing and removing the pigment in short period of time along with giving glow on face. For this in my opinion you can use cream containing Kojic acid or Azealic acid over the affected area of pigmentation. These are one of the best and safest creams to be applied. Apply any of these creams in a very thin layer at night time only so that these should not be visible to naked eye under dermatological supervsion. Apply at night time before sleeping. You should use a good sunscreen- preferably a gel based rather than a cream based one or any moisturizing lotion, because of your previous history of acne. Diet is also quite important in reducing the pigmentation. Good diet not only helps in renewing the skin better as well as works as best sunscreen to protect our skin. You can eat a lot fruits and green leafy vegetables in your daily schedule. I hope these informations will help. I will be glad to reply any further queries. I wish best and early recovery, With regards, Dr Sanjay Kumar Kanodia MD- Dermatology