What is the treatment for white looking bubble filled with yellow fluid?
User rating for this question
Have a white looking bubble which is seeping yellow fluid just below my knee. Not painful.
Posted Thu, 20 Mar 2014 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: folliculitis likely Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Sorry about your current health concern. You are type 2 diabetic. This white looking bubble which is seeping yellow fluid could be folliculitis, a superficial skin infection. Nothing to be alarmed about. You can dress this bubble yourself with soframycin or any other topical antibiotic creams that you may have at home. You need to clear the fluid with a clean and sterile cotton bud, and then apply the cream. Do it three times a day for next 2 days. It should mostly heal. If it is not reducing, then you may require to take oral antibiotics. It would also be better to check your blood sugar levels now to see if it is within the normal range. Get well soon.
People also viewed
- Pounding heart head spinning weakness in legs solution
- What is the treatment for fluid around kidney
- Liquor after typhoid
- Fallopian tube blocked took placentrex injection no relief remedy
- Urinary tract infection burning on urination green pus itching treatment
- What treatment is there for white discharge
- Infection post sex how do i know if its std
- Experiencing dizziness mid back pain weakness what is wrong
- How many times the anti rabies should be give after bitten by the dog
- Metrogyl 400 malaria
- What is the treatment for yellow stain on teeth
- Shingles along eyebrow
- What is the treatment for fluid around lungs
- Why is alcaligenes faecalis important
- Treatment and cure for fluid filled blebs