What is the treatment for swollen cyst on head and itchy bumps on chest?

Hello doctor my son has what an intern with not much time to spare, told him was a cyst on his head. It's been there for about a year now. It swells, goes down, swells again and from time to time leaks fluid. He was advised to go see a dermatologist, however because he has no medical insurance he has not gone One more thing. He has bumps on his chest, they often itch and become irritated, and even bleed. He is 28 years old and is always in good physical condition. Eats very healthy. Lots of fruits and vegetables. Hardly any meats, but will eat, chicken, fish, and XXXXXXX all from the market or whole foods market. All organic. I'm worried but can't get him to follow up on his health. Thinks doctors just want to supply meds and get money. Can you help me please
Posted Fri, 17 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 2 hours later
Brief Answer: It is probably an infected cyst Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. The swelling over the head does appear like a cyst and further it seems it has got infected. That will need antibiotics. Cefexime and amoxycillin are good antibiotics. The cyst will have to be removed aftr the infections settle down. The lesions over chest appear to be fungal in nature. It will require amtifungals like flucanozole. Health care magic being an online forum I wont be able to prescribe you medicnes without physically examining you. However you may discussbthese meds with your GP so that he may prescribe you these meds. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.