What is the treatment for sudden mood swings?

How to convince my friend to go to psychologist and start treatment? she is unpredictable person,have fear not trusting her; one day she says and does one thing,the other day or other moment she becomes suddenly aggressive;sometimes indifferent,you talk to her,she won't reply.I don't know how to deal with her?Thank you.
Posted Tue, 17 Dec 2013 in Anxiety and Stress
Answered by Dr. Dadapeer K 2 days later
Brief Answer: Suspected depression due to anxiety Detailed Answer: Dear sir Welcome to healthcare magic I reviewed your query.. It is appearing like your friend is suffering from depression due to anxiety or stress.. Usually it requires immediate start of treatment but for a longer time. But you need to convince her that she is having stress and require immediate attention other wise it may lead to weight gain and diabetes.. usually females are weight conscious. So consult your doctor and get the valuable opinion... Hope I answered your questions Thanks