What is the treatment for squamous cell carcinoma on the bridge of nose?

hi Dr Grief. my dermatologist just told me from a shave biopsy that i have scc . its on the bridge of my nose and i wear glasses. i have had a mohs done for a bcc on my nose in the past. how do i know if i should see him for further tx or should i go to someone else?
Posted Thu, 26 Dec 2013 in Skin Cancer
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query The lesion must be removed with a margin of 0.5 cm. Moh`s surgery is a better approach as lt is minimal invasive. After the lesion is removed a regular follow up with surface biopsy will be required. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you