What is the treatment for sore in perineum caused due to constipation?
User rating for this question
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Vijay Varma 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Laxatives and fibre rich diet Detailed Answer: Hello madam , From the history you have given , looks like you have a anal fissure or hemorrhoids . If you have pain and tenderness probably it is a perineal abscess. It would be better to start local anaesthetic agents like Lignocaine or Benzocaine gels it very severe pain. It does not look to settle on its own. I would start my patients with a laxative and, encourage them to take fibre rich diet and to go vegetarian for few days. Also a sitz bath (hot water in pan with antiseptic lotion) would be of help. Please get back to me for further queries.
Follow-up: What is the treatment for sore in perineum caused due to constipation? 10 minutes later
Okay thank you. Will try those suggestions and see how i go
People also viewed
- What is the cause and treatment for constipation
- Is matting or stickiness of eyelashes a side effect of systane balance?
- Inflamed liver food list
- Is pain, redness, or swelling in arm or leg a side effect of glutamine?
- What is the treatment for diarrhea and constipation
- Will food poisoning stop implantation
- Is redness or other discoloration of the skin a side effect of avelox?
- What is the treatment for extreme constipation
- Food poisoning within an hour
- Food poisoning and iui
- Is lightheadedness, dizziness, or fainting a side effect of trametinib?
- Is bleeding from the rectum or bloody stools a side effect of casodex?
- What causes constipation after treatment of helicobacter pylori
- What is the treatment for constipation in children
- Is food poisoning instant or not