What is the treatment for soft spot caused by an injury?

My daughter fell off the bed. Box spring and mattiss is on the floor. She pushed herself off the bed. All was fine she calmed in 10 mins but then i seen that her soft spot fell in. She seams normal i tuch her head and she doent act lkke it hurt.Is she ok?
Posted Wed, 26 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer: relax. check for any injury. Detailed Answer: Hi, thanks for using HCM. I went through the query and understood your concern. I appreciate your concern. Relax. After falling down, does she developed vomiting, any seizures, any abnormality in mental functions? Any of these symptoms if developed needs further evaluation. Is there any physical injury to the body. Kindly check her whole body once including head for any abrasion or indentation. If no injury detected then no need to worry. If she still cries due to any injury you can give her acetaminophen dose based on her body weight. This will help her. I hope this information helps you. Feel free to ask if any further queries and I will be glad to answer them. Wish you and your family good health. Regards
Follow-up: What is the treatment for soft spot caused by an injury? 5 hours later
What about her soft spot falling in after her fall?
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 20 hours later
Brief Answer: natural depression till 18months. examination requ Detailed Answer: Hi thanks for follow up. the soft spot will close by 18months. Till then it will be depressed. Since there are no mental function abnormality seen in her the depression may be normal. If this depression has really happened after fall then you should consult your doctor once for examination to check if any abnormality. Otherwise no need to worry. hope this helps you. Regards