What is the treatment for sneezing and breathing problem?

sneezing, and breathing problem only cold n sneezing
Posted Sun, 1 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Medications needed only if symptoms are troubling. Detailed Answer: Hi, Yes sneezing early in the morning associated with nasal congestion could be due to allergies. However I do not recommend specific treatment if symptoms are temporary and your daily activities are not affected. If you find this problem to be causing more problems apart from nasal congestion and sneezing, I would like you to elaborate on your complaints further. I would also like you to elaborate if sneezing and nasal congestion is lasting for hours and days. You can try saline nasal spray (such as nasovion spray) to clear allergens from the nostril. Awaiting your response... Regards
Follow-up: What is the treatment for sneezing and breathing problem? 3 minutes later
some time breathing problem, lik while breath some sounds while come
Answered by Dr. Prasad 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: Try the nasal spray... Detailed Answer: Hi, Breathing may not be easy especially when both the nose is congested. You can try saline nasal spray or other nasal decongestant. However, I feel you will also need a chest examination to rule out wheezing spells. If wheezing is positive, you need to be treated with inhalational bronchodilator. In short, you can try nasal spray as mentioned above. If symptoms don't improve, consult a chest physician (instead of ENT surgeon) for detailed chest examination before you try other options to treat it. Allergic conditions can be kept under control with appropriate treatment based on clinical examination. Therefore clinical examination is recommended. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards