What is the treatment for small flesh colored bumps on my chest and back?

Dermatologist
Question
A lot of small flesh colored/pink tiny bumps on chest and back. Larger singular red itchy patch on upper back. Back is itchy. Was in florida two weeks ago/had a lot of sun exposure. Been in colder/snow climate now.
Posted Thu, 30 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 51 minutes later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query and photographs. The lesions appear water filled . Probably you are suffering from herpes zoster.(shingles) You need treatment with oral anti virals. Please meet a dermatologist and get it prescribed. Let me know if you have any other doubts. thank you

Follow-up: What is the treatment for small flesh colored bumps on my chest and back? 1 hour later
I also heard it could be sunpoisoning from a relative whos a doctor. They said they do not look water filled

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 16 hours later
Brief Answer: Sun allergy affect exposed parts Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the follow up. Sun allergy will affect the entire body and not a part of it. Face is almost always involved in sun allergy I still consider shingles as first possibility. Please meet a dermatologist. Thank you