What is the treatment for small flesh colored bumps on my chest and back?
User rating for this question
A lot of small flesh colored/pink tiny bumps on chest and back. Larger singular red itchy patch on upper back. Back is itchy. Was in florida two weeks ago/had a lot of sun exposure. Been in colder/snow climate now.
Posted Thu, 30 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 51 minutes later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query and photographs. The lesions appear water filled . Probably you are suffering from herpes zoster.(shingles) You need treatment with oral anti virals. Please meet a dermatologist and get it prescribed. Let me know if you have any other doubts. thank you
Follow-up: What is the treatment for small flesh colored bumps on my chest and back? 1 hour later
I also heard it could be sunpoisoning from a relative whos a doctor. They said they do not look water filled
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 16 hours later
People also viewed
- What is the treatment for eruptions on back and chest
- High prolactin causes seborrheic dermatitis
- Head lice hedrin
- Hair ingrowth on legs
- Is muscle cramps a side effect of quillivant xr?
- What is the treatment for stiffness in back
- Is muscle tremors a side effect of propoxyphene?
- What is the treatment for back pain
- Is increased hair loss a side effect of rogaine?
- Hbsag 09 cure
- What is the treatment for sore back
- Hair bumps at back of head treatment
- Is redness of the skin a side effect of solodyn?
- Is sweating a side effect of pulmicort respules?
- Grey coloured fingernails