What is the treatment for sexual anhedonia?

Sir I suffered from sexual anhedonia since 1997,consulted sexologist but nothing happen.I'm feeling very nervous.Having 2 children 15 yr and 12 yr.
Posted Mon, 6 Jan 2014 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: Sexual Health Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for choosing XXXXXXX for help You have used a technical word"anhedonia". Do you mean to say you have reduced desire for sex , or you don't feel fully aroused ( reduced lubrication) or don't have orgasms? I also need to know the treatments that you have tried. Thus if you can provide more information about your condition I will be better able to help you. These are different phases of sexual cycle, have different causes and different modes of treatment. It can simply happen because you have interpersonal problem with partner, have some kind of stress, diabetes, infection, or deep seated conflict . so a detailed discussion will help solve your problem. I shall be pleased to answer any more questions from you DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA
Follow-up: What is the treatment for sexual anhedonia? 2 hours later
Dear sir I have no feeling of plesure while ejeculation.There is no pressure built up before ejeculation.I feel very sad after sex.i take medicine long back I dont remember now sorry 4 that. my relation with my wife is normal.there is nothing psychological problem,it is pure physical problem. Thanks 4 ur kind reply and in hope ur treatment will cure me. XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 46 minutes later
Brief Answer: Sexual Dysfunction Detailed Answer: Hi Do you mean to say that before 1997, you had normal sexual response characterized by desire for sex, good erection and ejaculation associated with feeling of pleasure. but after 1997, you don't have pressure for ejaculation , it just comes out. there can be 2 possibilities,-one you have delayed release of semen after pleasure (Generally both are associated together), and slowly this pleasure has gone because you tend to focus on your problem, not on the pleasure. Generally this type of delay is due to a urethral diverticulum . It can be easily diagnosed by urethroscopy and treated surgically. Second is post orgasmic dysthymia where some people feel sad and restless after sex ,instead of relaxed and high. Hope this will help DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA