What is the treatment for restlessness?
User rating for this question
how can I cure restlessness?.... I can't stay at appointments for long.....
Posted Fri, 22 Nov 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 11 hours later
Brief Answer: It could be RLS, Hyperthyroidism, ... Detailed Answer: Hi there, thank you for asking. It could be because of restless leg syndrome. It could be genetic or because of anemia or other things. Also, it could be related to anxiety. Sometimes, it could be a symptom of high thyroid function. It is better to check with your doctor because it could be a sign for an important issue. If it disturbs your sleep, it could be even more important for your health. Best
Follow-up: What is the treatment for restlessness? 32 hours later
no it doesn't disturb my sleep... just waiting for doc appointments and all...
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 26 hours later
People also viewed
- Is progest used in the treatment of perimenopausal symptoms?
- Why do my ovaries hurt all the time
- What is the treatment for restlessness in legs and feet
- I am suffering from pustular psoriasis, can i take taclonex?
- Have hypothyroidism and restless legs what treatment is required
- Treatment for restless leg syndrome
- Depression dizzy and nauseous
- When on my period im moody and cry all the time and the slitest thing upsets me
- Is coricidin hbp cold and flu used in the treatment of flu ?
- Can lipitor cure hypercholesterolemia, familial homozygous ?
- What is the treatment for restless leg syndrome
- Is cortone acetate used in the treatment of gouty arthritis?
- What is the treatment for restlessness
- Psychological theory
- Stress induced frequent urination