What is the treatment for redness on penis and small cuts around tip?

I have redness on my penis and small cuts around the tip what can I use as a treatment
Posted Sat, 21 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 45 minutes later
Brief Answer: Fungal infection Detailed Answer: Hi, I understand your concern regarding your skin problem and I hope I am able to help you in the same. Now your problem seems to be that of candidiasis which is a fungal infection of the penile region. You should clean the affected area with lukewarm saline water twice a day and apply an antifungal cream containing clotrimazole (canestan , candid) cream over the affected area. Keep the area clean and dry. Wear cotton undergarments. Do not apply any other creams or oils over the affected area. Hope it helps If you have any other query, please ask. Dr Geetika Paul.