What is the treatment for redness on face and puffy eyes caused by allergy to face firming activator?

Jan 2014

I used dr perricone face firming activator for 5 days now I have a super red face like sunburn, and puffy eyes what do I do now hat do I put on my face if feels dry and swollen, I am putting cortisone 10 on it
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 29 minutes later
Brief Answer: Possibility of Irritant Contact Dermatitis Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for posting your concern at XXXXXXX I would think that you have developed Contact Dermatitis (?Irritant). If i was your treating doctor i would have asked you to use a gentle non- soap based cleanser twice daily along with a moderately potent topical steroid like Fluticasone Propionate twice daily for 5-7 days. For acute swelling and redness and discomfort, may be i would have considered a week of oral steroids too. I think that should be enough to resolve it completely within 5-7 days. take care regards
Follow-up: What is the treatment for redness on face and puffy eyes caused by allergy to face firming activator? 48 minutes later
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: You are welcome Detailed Answer: Thanks for posting on XXXXXXX take care