What is the treatment for rashes?

my feet have developed a rash and the skin will peal, it is very painful. it seems to worsen with the eating of sweets. Any ideas?
Posted Sat, 1 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 15 minutes later
Brief Answer: Rash over feel with skin peeling Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to healthcare magic, It could be eczema. Some food stuffs can worsen eczema and it is subjective and varies from person to person. You have a feature to upload the images by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can assess your rash better. You can also send the image as attachment to YYYY@YYYY , with the subject as 'Attn: Dr. Johny Chacko'. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any clarifications I will be happy to help. Take care.