What is the treatment for rashes?
User rating for this question
my feet have developed a rash and the skin will peal, it is very painful. it seems to worsen with the eating of sweets. Any ideas?
Posted Sat, 1 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 15 minutes later
Brief Answer: Rash over feel with skin peeling Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to healthcare magic, It could be eczema. Some food stuffs can worsen eczema and it is subjective and varies from person to person. You have a feature to upload the images by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can assess your rash better. You can also send the image as attachment to YYYY@YYYY , with the subject as 'Attn: Dr. Johny Chacko'. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any clarifications I will be happy to help. Take care.
People also viewed
- What causes itching and little bumps after shaving
- Oxyelite powder allergic reactions
- What are the causes and treatment for skin rashes
- Oxy elite allergic reactio
- Allergic reaction to expired ky jelly
- What is the treatment for itchy rashes on body
- What is the treatment for rashes on hand
- What is the treatment for itchy blisters in groin area
- What is the remedy for dark underarms and underlegs
- Can stress cause pimple and hives which are itching
- What is the treatment for generalized rash
- What is the treatment for rashes
- Does red and blotchy arms indicate keratosis polaris rubra
- Allergic to listerine mouthwash
- Can i take aleve with oxy elite pro