What is the treatment for raised pink scar and nasty pimples in breast?

I am well endowed in breast area. Every once in awhile I will get these nasty pimples, that look like a boil. Generally they pop and go away on their own. I had one these a few months ago and it popped, but it left a raised pink scar behind. When I wear my bra it seems to irritate it more when I start to sweat.
Posted Thu, 23 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 41 minutes later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the query, This scar can be removed by applying a steroid cream like clobetasol twice daily for a month. Regarding recurrent boils you can use an antibacterial powder before wearing bra. This will prevent infection in that area. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you