What is the treatment for poly cystic ovary disease?
User rating for this question
how do I treat polycystic ovary disease. Two months ago my gp said I had ovarian cyst bt just on the 3rd of this month I was diagnose of polycystic ovary disease There is one larger left ovarian cyst which is peripheral and irregular which some septation. it most likely represent A ruptured follicle. it measures 3.8Ã3.2Ã2.4. there are more > 12 follicles seen in each ovary and the largest measures up to 5mm. how do I take clomid since my menses woudnt stop even after 10 days. I need advice and management. I am willing to have kids.
Posted Sat, 28 Dec 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: take treatment Detailed Answer: Hi First important issue is to loose weight. Please follow strict diet and weight loss programme. Start clomid as per doctor's prescription. Get follicular growth scan done to check ovulation which will occur around 14th day of cycle by which your bleeding would have stopped. There is no permanent cure for PCO. Regular follicular scan can help in fertility. Remember weight loss is extremely important. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol IVF& Infertility Specialist
People also viewed
- What is the treatment for cystic sol in ovary?
- Is duphaston affecting ovulation
- Can eating pork affect my mood
- Duphaston affects pregnancy test result
- Statin drugs affecting sperm
- What is the treatment for poly cystic ovary disease
- What is the treatment for an enlarged ovary
- Effect of sazo on sperm count
- Effect of staphylococcus on sperm count
- Effects of tolnaftate on sperm count
- What is a treatment for bulky ovary
- Effect of ramipril on sperm count
- What is the treatment for polycystic ovary
- Effect of pentid500 on sperm count
- Listerine mouthwash does it affect dna test