What is the treatment for poly cystic ovary disease?
User rating for this question
how do I treat polycystic ovary disease. Two months ago my gp said I had ovarian cyst bt just on the 3rd of this month I was diagnose of polycystic ovary disease There is one larger left ovarian cyst which is peripheral and irregular which some septation. it most likely represent A ruptured follicle. it measures 3.8Ã3.2Ã2.4. there are more > 12 follicles seen in each ovary and the largest measures up to 5mm. how do I take clomid since my menses woudnt stop even after 10 days. I need advice and management. I am willing to have kids.
Posted Sat, 28 Dec 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: take treatment Detailed Answer: Hi First important issue is to loose weight. Please follow strict diet and weight loss programme. Start clomid as per doctor's prescription. Get follicular growth scan done to check ovulation which will occur around 14th day of cycle by which your bleeding would have stopped. There is no permanent cure for PCO. Regular follicular scan can help in fertility. Remember weight loss is extremely important. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol IVF& Infertility Specialist
People also viewed
- Drinking coconut water after embryo transfer
- Symptoms of Dark yellow urine
- What is the treatment for cystic sol in ovary?
- Symptoms of High ankle sprain
- What is the treatment for poly cystic ovary disease
- Heaviness in breast after failed ivf
- Symptoms of Suffer from schizophrenia
- What is the treatment for an enlarged ovary
- Symptoms of Cerebral arteriovenous malformation
- After duphaston when period normally comes
- Fever due to cold after embryo transfer
- What is a treatment for bulky ovary
- Cloudy urine after hsg
- What is the treatment for polycystic ovary
- Drugs/medication for Strong smelling urine