What is the treatment for photomelanosis?

SIR, My daughter suffering from photomelanosis ( brown spots observed on her face and also nec and forehand) so please be suggest best doctor and clinic at hyderabad or south India
Posted Wed, 19 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: Glycolic acid peels Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query, The photograph is not clear, if possible please upload a close up photograph. Probably she needs treatment with glycolic acid peels. This will help in reducing the pigmentation by peeling out the outer skin layer. Application of sunscreen is must in day. This procedure can be done by any dermatologist. You don't need to contact a particular dermatologist for it. You can visit a nearby specialty clinic and find a dermatologist. He/she can be able to perform this procedure and help you. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you