What is the treatment for papules and nodules on my arms and legs?

I have had papules and nodules that turn into ulcers on my arms and legs for about 3 years. They come, go through their evolution, and then scar. I have been to multiple doctors -- who mostly gave me antibiotics -- and including a dermatologist who seemed to think they were somehow self-inflicted. But this is ridiculous. Now they are accompanied by hives and multiple nodules around my knees, ankles, wrists, and erythema. My wrists, hands, ankles and feet are often severely pruritic. The hives and pruritus are a new feature. I'm not sure where to turn. It is very uncomfortable and disfiguring.
Posted Sun, 9 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 2 hours later
Brief Answer: cutaneous tuberculosis Detailed Answer: Hello There is a possibility of cutaneous tuberculosis or conditions such as erythema Nodosum. Can you please upload a photograph of the lesions. Also let me know in detail, the medication which were given to you. This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis and a better way of management. There is an option to upload photograph on right side of query page. Please utilize that. Waiting for your response. Thank you.