What is the treatment for pain while passing motion with small cut in anus?

Gastroenterologist
Question
I am 25 yrs old. I had a pain when ever i pass motion or sit on a chair after passing motion. I have also ovserved that there is a cut at my anus and also some buds very small in my anus. Some times bleeding while passing motion and motion passing also not regular. it takes 2 or 3 days once. I actually want to know what problem for me. im very suffering whether it may piles or some other like cancer? Please help me.
Posted Tue, 24 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Abhijit Deshmukh 29 minutes later
Brief Answer: hi likely nothing to worry Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for the query. Likely that it is an fissure (cut or small skin tear) in the anal area. This is usually secondary to constipation and straining for stools. You need to 1) Avoid constipation by drinking plenty of water, having high fiber diet, taking isapgula (fiber supplement) regularly. Also you can take liquid paraffin or lactulose to keep your stools soft if available over the counter. 2) Avoid straining for stools. 3) Can apply an local anesthetic jelly or lubricant an anal canal before defecation. 4) Can sit in XXXXXXX warm water for some time to ease pain. If symptoms persist or recur then need to see a doctor. Hope this answers your query. Happy to help. Wish you a speedy recovery.

Follow-up: What is the treatment for pain while passing motion with small cut in anus? 1 hour later
I had tried all oinments but still its there. And may i know wat kind of food i have to take

Answered by Dr. Abhijit Deshmukh 6 days later
Brief Answer: hi Detailed Answer: Sorry for delay in answering. Well you diet should be high five content that is rich in fiber, fruits and raw vegetables with plenty of water intake. Follow rest of the instructions and avoid straining, if you are not better need to see a gastroenterologist there. Best wishes.

Follow-up: What is the treatment for pain while passing motion with small cut in anus? 28 hours later
Im not getting motion for past 6 days. Is this any serious problem. Eventhough i had juices and plenty of water. I heard if motion not getting for a week means it may be cancer. im worring about this. please help me

Answered by Dr. Abhijit Deshmukh 16 days later
Brief Answer: hi Detailed Answer: hi, if you have not got stools for many days now, worthwhile seeing a gastroenterologist at earliest. Thank you Best wishes