What is the treatment for pain caused by Norco withdrawal while suffering from firbomyalga?
User rating for this question
My daughter has been taking Norco 10/325 for about 5 years, now her doctor is not refilling her meds and she is in a lot of paid and I'm sure she is going through with drawel. Should she see another doctor. What is there that can help her> She has firbomyalga (sp)
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 52 minutes later
Brief Answer: Two other categories of medication; lifestyle Detailed Answer: Hello ma'am and welcome. Thank you for writing to us. I am sorry to hear about the discomfort and pain your daughter is experiencing. Unfortunately, a medication like Norco 10/325 cannot be prescribed for a long duration of time due to dependence issues. If your daughter's doctor refuses to prescribe any further pain killers, then the only other options that are available to help with managing pain in case of patients with fibromylagia are anti-depressants and anti-epileptic medications. Please do not be alarmed by the category of medications mentioned by me. These medications are prescribed for patients with fibromylagia not to battle depression or epileptic seizures, but for pain management itself. Other treatment options which may help to a certain extent are: regular exercise, adequate amount of sleep, reduced stress levels and practicing of relaxation techniques and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. I hope you find my response both helpful and informative. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you. Best wishes.
People also viewed
- Side effects galvus met 50/1000 mg
- Chondromalacia patella treatment norco
- Tab tryptomer 50mg side effects 50mg
- Non-surgical remedies for hydrocele
- Is it safe to take nyquil while taking zoloft 50mg
- Vaginal flucloxacillin 500mg treat
- How to treat tics
- Personal hygiene for teenagers
- What happen when you overdose avil 50mg
- Vp shunt for hydrocephalus
- What is the cause and treatment for painful arm
- Hydronephrosis of the kidney
- Is norco used in the treatment of arthritis ?
- What is the cause and treatment for shoulder pain
- What is the cause and treatment for leg pain