What is the treatment for pain and blood in stool long with tear on lining of colon?

Dr. after going to the bathroom, I had constipation which had caused over stretching to the lining of the colon, It was painful with some blood showing. The doctor prescribed asacol, and recently procto-glyvenol. both cause the anus opening to shrink, and cause more pain going to the bathroom. can I use procto glyvenol to treat the small tear on the surface of the lining of the colon?
Posted Sat, 28 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Maruti Karale 52 minutes later
Brief Answer: anal fissure Detailed Answer: Hi! Thanks for the query. Pain and passing blood in stool with tear at bowel is suggestive of anal fissure. Treatment for anal fissure is stool softener and medication for pain relief Your doctor has prescribed correctly. Proctoglavenol can help you get relief and cure of anal fissure. Hope this answers your query. Thank you.