What is the treatment for ovarian cyst and fibroid causing pain, bloating and urgency to use toilet?

last year I had a 6 cm left ovarian cyst it was a chocolate cyst , and now I have 2 cysts on my right ovary and a fibroid I am having severe pain urgency to go to the bathroom and still feel like I have to go right after, bloating severe lower back pain I also suffer from endometriosis my doctor just wants to wait and see get another ultrasound in 3 months mean while I am suffering don't know what to do but it is affecting daily activity my mood is all over the place I am turning 40 and am considering and getting everything removed at this point
Posted Fri, 20 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: It would be a wiser decison now Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am so sorry to hear about these symptoms that you have. It is clear that you need a surgical management and asking you to wait another three months before getting evaluated is just making you suffer unnecessarily. Please, talk to your doctor and let him/her know what your decision is and the way forward. What is your doctor trying to confirm or obtain in three months that would change the management by much? are you on any medications that are geared at controlling these symptoms or is he hoping that a miracle would happen for these conditions to disappear over night? No. tell him there is no point waiting unless he puts substantial reasons on the table and control the symptoms right away. If you are so sure of not wanting any more pregnancies, then total hysterectomy would be ideal. i strongly advice that you followup on this and get the treatment and care that I think would make you feel better. I hope you find this useful. Thank you so much for using our services. Please, feel free to request for clarifications if need be. I wish you well. Dr. Ditah, MD.