Ask a Dentist   »  

What is the treatment for oral submucous fibrosis?

my mouth not open properly , treatment for oral submucas fibrosis
Posted Thu, 18 Oct 2012 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 1 hour later

First of all I would suggest you to stop chewing tobacco or tobacco product from immediate effect if you are taking.

Otherwise this is would lead to some serious complication.
How long you are having such complaint and what are the ailment you have?

You can start with the following medicine

1 Condurango Q 10 drops three times in a day with half cup of water (made in German).

2 Gallium Apra Q 10 drops three times in a day with half cup of water (made in German) before taking the food.

3 XXXXXX Nitricus 30 6 pills three time in a day (made in German).

Keep taking above medicine for one month as I have prescribed, you will surely get relief. Inform me after one month and medicine will change accordingly.

If you have any queries feel free to ask.