What is the treatment for my child suffering from fever and abdominal pain?

My daughter's fever has been consistently high, with fatigue, pain with movement and abdominally, one vomit and lethargy/sleepiness. She's complained of her eye hurting and stinging cheek/arm. A skin redness comes and goes. All of my children have terrible fevers (super high, seizures, hallucination) and she hasn't quite hit the 3 day mark yet. Do I wait it out? I read all the symptoms and none of them point directly to any one illness but there are some that point to major ones so I'm not sure if I'm being overly worried or not taking it serious enough.
Posted Mon, 27 Jan 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: get her examined. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Since there is family history of febrile seizures so I suggest you to be careful. Give acetaminophen every 4 to 6 hourly. Do tepid spending if fever is above 102F. Give plenty of fluids. Monitor her sensorium and in case fever continues to be on higher side or there is persistent vomiting or any altered behavior take her to ER. Hope I have answered your query.let me know if I can help you further. Wishing your child good health. God bless...