What is the treatment for lower back pain, shoulder pain and eye floaters caused due to masturbation?

Hi, I am masturbating from my age of 13... Now i am 27. Earlier 2-3 ties a week and for past 6 months i a doing it 1-2 in a day. nowadays i feel that i am not having enough erections and sometimes i am facing low back pain and shoulder pain. Also i could see some eye floaters on my vision. My search over google says these are symptoms of over masturbation. Problem is that i cant get rid of with this masturbation.. is there any solution for me??.. I am so worried about some neural disease..
Posted Fri, 31 Jan 2014 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 29 minutes later
Brief Answer: Masturbation is safe Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. Masturbation is a safe way of expressing ones own sexual desires. It leads to know physical or mental problems. The sperms and semen which are formed in the body are meant to come out of the body. They cannot be accumulated in the body and like urine they are formed in the body and are thrown out. They may come out on having sex or during masturbation. If you are indulging in none of these then the sperms and semen will come out at night by self (night fall) or routinely during any sexual stimulation. This is a normal phenomenon and will not cause any harm to you. Masturbation is safe and will cause no harm. It is harmful only when indulged in excessively leading to avoidance of normal work and schedule. Dont fall for the website material. Consult a sexologist or a psychiatrist and he will also opine the same. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Follow-up: What is the treatment for lower back pain, shoulder pain and eye floaters caused due to masturbation? 19 minutes later
hello doctor. thank you for the answer. So i wont get any nerve disease because of this in future right ? But i really dont know whether i indulged excessively .. Can u suggest some sexologist in chennai. Because when i find on web i could see many fake ads and confused whom can i trust...
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 6 hours later
Brief Answer: yes you will be safe Detailed Answer: Hello Yes you will be safe and you wont suffer from any nerve disease. Regarding whether your habit is excessive or not is subjective and only if you are indulging in it at the exclusion of other acts and functions then it should be a problem. Regarding sexologist in chennai, you may contact any popular psychiatrist as all psychiatrists have knowledge of sexology. Hope that helps Regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy Psychiatrist and Sexologist