What is the treatment for kidney stones in children?

My 4 year old had a BP yesterday of 117/72 - he's on the 5th centile for height. The pead said it was 'borderline' and didn't re-check. He has had kidney stones and litho. His MAG-3 revealed a 60/40% un-obstructed kidney function back in October. He has hydro in his left kidney too and dilated Ureter. He is currently staining his pants with white discharge (calcium?) He urine yesterday was ok according to doc - I'm still worried though.
Posted Fri, 31 Jan 2014 in Kidney Conditions
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 3 hours later
Brief Answer: White discharge from child penis causes... Detailed Answer: Hi, I read the medical history of your child and am sorry for the situation he is in. The white discharge you saw on his pants could be related to his genitalia and might not related to urine. If your child is uncircumcised, usually, dirties or urine will remain inside his foreskin, so, you saw the white discharge. Furthermore, if he did a long course with antibiotic for UTI, then, yeast infection could arise. You can discuss this with his doctor. If his doctor said everything is ok, then, there is no need to worry too much. The problems I mentioned earlier can be resolved easily and can help ease your problems to your child. I'd advise to: - keep his genitalia well cleaned, especially, you should pull his foreskin to clean inside - have him wear cotton pants - wash his genitalia each time he passes urine. All the best! Dr.Alba