What is the treatment for itchy rashes on body?

Dermatologist
Question
I am getting such rashes on my body, have already got more than 7 such itchy rashes,red on the periphery,they are increasing in nos. attachibg some pictures.
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2014 in Skin Rash

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 6 hours later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query and photograph. It appears you are suffering from recurrent folliculitis. It is a bacterial infection. Please take a course of antibiotic. You can take tablet cefixime 200 mg twice daily and tablet cetrizine once daily for 5 days. Also apply ointment mupirocine twice daily for 5 days. This may give you relief. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you

Follow-up: What is the treatment for itchy rashes on body? 1 hour later
Thanks. I also must mention, that i have a problem of cough, due to pollen and dust. And i have been taking Telekast L for almost 2.5 months, will that interfere in this medicine.

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 9 hours later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for follow up. Dont worry Telekast wont have any interaction with the medication prescribed by you. Feel free to ask any other doubts. Thank you