What is the treatment for itching in thigh folds?

Dec 2013

I am having itching on my thigh folds on those areas kind is on the lips and back to the butt ox not inside the vagina along time ago I was prescribed TRIAMCINOLOND acetone ointment USP 1% wat do I have?
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: Kindly send details with high resolution picture Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome and thanks for posting your query to healthcare magic. I can understand your concern towards itching on thigh folds and buttocks. Before I can answer your concern can you please tell me certain important information regarding the problem: 1. Since how long you have itching. 2. Do you feel any red marks on your leg or map like areas. If present then are these on both the sides of thighs. 3. If you feel burning or pain or itching, then is it mild/moderate/severe. 4. Do you feel any flaking or raised areas at the affected site. 5. Any aggravating factor for itching like heat, humidity etc. 5.For what and when was triamcinolone ointment prescribed It would be best to send few good resolution pictures of the affected areas so that it can be analyzed best. You have a feature to upload images by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better. Or else, you can send as an attachment to YYYY@YYYY with the subject as "Attn: Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia). "Wish you good health" with regards, Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia (MD - Dermatology)