What is the treatment for irregular periods and bloating?
User rating for this question
Hello, I am 26 years old and I have a 19 month old. After I had him in XXXXXXX 2012, my periods have not be normal. I was on birth control the first 2 months, but they weren't regulating my period. I would have it a week or 2 before I was suppose to have it. Now I never know when I am going to have one. I might have one 1 month and then go 1-3 months without one. When I do have one I actually feel normal for about 2 weeks and then I go right back to be bloated & tired all the time. No matter what I do, I can't lose any weight. I have tried over and over again to diet, workout, I have even tried an all natural diet supplement & nothing, not 1 lb I will lose. I don't know what is wrong with me. Do you have any ideas? Thank you!
Posted Thu, 23 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 43 minutes later
Brief Answer: Considerations Detailed Answer: Hello and thank you for submitting your question. I am sorry to hear that you have been dealing with these symptoms for quite a while. Of course, weight gain is quite common in pregnancy and depending on how much was gained, it can be very difficult to lose. It sounds like you have put in quite a bit of effort towards this goal and there is something possibly beyond your control at play. At this point, it would be very reasonable to make an appointment with your OB/GYN or general practitioner for blood work to assess hormone levels as well as thyroid function. I wish you all the best and hope this was helpful. Sincerely, Dr. G
People also viewed
- Is redness in tongue a side effect of cymbalta
- What treatment is suggested for irregular periods
- Can i take allegra and atenolol together
- Are long term usage of migrainal tablets dangerous
- Does ipill have side effects on fetus
- Oxy elite pro allercig reactions
- How effective is warfarin for a blood cloth
- What is the effective treatment for irregular periods
- What is the treatment for irregular periods and bloating
- What is the treatment for irregular periods and spotting
- Allelestrenol use in blighted ovum
- Ayurveda for allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis
- What is the treatment for irregular periods
- I am allergic to sulfa in antibiotics can i take ferrous sulfate?
- What are the side effects of taking simponi