What is the treatment for infertility?

Infertility Specialist
Hello Doctor i am consulting the gynecologist to conceive. I am 35 years old, doctor has prescribed me with Premarin 0.625 from my 12th day to 19th day and then for next 15 days she told me to take one tablet daily of Duphaston. I want to know how this tablet are going to help me to conceive early. Is there any side effects of it. Kindly suggest Thanks XXXXXXX
Posted Mon, 27 Jan 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 9 minutes later
Brief Answer: Evaluation Detailed Answer: Hi, I am sorry to say tat you are with wrong doctor as you are receiving wrong treatment. First you need to evaluate for tubal status and semen analysis of husband. Scan needs to be done to check follicle count as you already 35 which is late. You need blood tests like FSH and AMH. Hence I request you to go to an IVF centre near your place for proper evaluation and accurate advice. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol IVF & Infertility Specialist