What is the treatment for high fever and body ache?

Hi I have the following problem 1I have fever 100.5. 2 bodyache 3 I am feeling shivering. 4 slight throat infection Please suggest medicine.
Posted Fri, 7 Feb 2014 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Viral infection Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Based on the symptoms I suspect you to have Viral infection which may or may not have a bacterial infection in the throat. Do take Tab Tylenol 500 mg twice daily after food for three days. Also gargle with antiseptic solution like Chlorhexidine solution thrice daily after food for three days. The above treatment will surely help you. If not, you may have to visit your treating doctor for better antibiotic treatment. Regards,
Follow-up: What is the treatment for high fever and body ache? 2 hours later
Thanks for the reply doctor. Unfortunately I couldn't get Tylenol 500 mg in medical store of my area. Can you please provide substitute of it. Regards XXXX
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 17 hours later
Brief Answer: PCT Detailed Answer: Hi, You can try Tab PCT/ Tab Calpol 500mg. regards,