What is the treatment for headache, gassy carmps and back pain?

Emergency Medicine Specialist
transaction number verified I have had bad headaches for the last week and a half, almost two weeks. Many of them, but not all, have been around and in the right eye. I have also developed back pain. I am currently seeing my Dr. for care for either an ulcer or gallbladder issues. I had an ultrasound in XXXXXXX of the gallbladder for the muscle spasms that are visible around the gallbladder area. All came back normal. Bad stomach gassy cramps continue. How, without testing, would I know if all of these symptoms are linked together or not? The headache, yellow pee, and backache are new within the last week. Thanks for any information you can provide. :) Should I be seeking care or okay to wait.
Posted Wed, 5 Feb 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Get your eyes tested for refraction. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing your query. After reading your post, I would like to advise that you should first get refraction done of your eyes. If eyes are normal, Migraine headaches can be considered as they are single sided headaches. They may be associated with feeling of gas in the stomach. But if you are having loose motions along with, then it means you might be having an infection of the gastrointestinal tract. You should get yourself clinically examined and investigated. Following precautions will be helpful to control migraine headaches :- 1.Avoid being empty stomach for long periods. 2.Avoid lack of sleep. 3.Avoid mental and physical stress. 4.Avoid smoking and alcohol, if any. 5.Avoid milk products and chocolates. You can take paracetamol 500mg three to four times a day along with Omeprazole 40 mg and Domperidone 10mg for relief from your symptoms. Following investigations may be helpful :- 1. Complete Blood Count ( CBC ). 2. Liver Function Test (LFT). 3. Kidney Function Test (KFT). 4. Serum Amylase and Lipase. More can be planned after clinical examination and investigation. I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help. Regards. Thanks.