What is the treatment for hard lumps on my anus?
User rating for this question
Hello, I am a 39 year old asian lady. In the last year I have noticed 2 small lumps very close to my anus (see the two attached photos). Each lump is the size of a large grain of rice or a very small pea, and is a fleshy pink colour. I thought they would go away, but they have not changed. Recently, one seemed to change and felt harder. Please can you advise me what to do next. Thank you.
Posted Tue, 28 Jan 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer: It is a Perianal Abscess Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have two small Perianal abscesses developed as a result of infection of the a Perianal Glands. Please consult qualified General Surgeon they needs to be incised and drained under general anaesthesia. In the mean while take broad spectrum antibiotic like Cefexine along with anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily.that will help to fasten the healing after surgery. Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.
People also viewed
- High result of pus cells and rbc in urinalysis
- Rapid heartbeat and vomiting
- Small intestine heat problem
- Will a heating pad help stomach pains
- What is the treatment for painful swelling in anus
- Frequent urination urine test pus cell 8 10 pain in lower back side
- What is the treatment for hard lumps on my anus
- I ve always had frequent urination ever since i was young
- Hard lump near the anus discolored stools treatment
- What is the treatment for pain in anus
- Hole above anus what is the treatment
- Lymphoma increased heat rate
- Phlebitis heat or ice
- Is macrobid in the sulfa family
- Leukocytes in urine 1