What is the treatment for fungal infection of the groin region?
User rating for this question
Posted Mon, 20 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 58 minutes later
Brief Answer: Fungal infection of groin Detailed Answer: Hi See the site and the problem you have mentioned seems to be that of a fungal infection of the groin region. You should not use soframycin over the affected area. Use an antifungal cream like canestan or candid cream over the affected area twice a day. Take oral fluconazole 150 mg tablet once a week. For the itching, you can take some antihistamines like levocetrizine tablet once a day. Do not apply oil or any other cream over the affected area. Dr Geetika Paul
Follow-up: What is the treatment for fungal infection of the groin region? 21 minutes later
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 2 hours later
Brief Answer: fungal infection Detailed Answer: Yes You may start the treatment as suggested and continue it atleast for two weeks. Dr Geetika Paul
People also viewed
- Why are my hands are green
- L glutamine cure body odour
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection in the groin region
- Dark dry itchy spots on body
- Dark dots on body
- Why is half my toe nail green
- Cyst all over my body
- Is canesten used in the treatment of fungal infection, groin ?
- Small cyst all over the body
- Stomach headache and green poop
- Hamroids and pooping green
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection in the groin
- Is xolegel used in the treatment of fungal infection, groin ?
- Grd powder for height
- Treatment for fungal infection groin