What is the treatment for fungal infection due to candida leading to sore and white tongue?

Apr 2014

my tongue feels sore and like it has a cut on it, mostly on the sides, but I can't actually see a cut. Heat hurts my tongue. It has a whitish coating, especially in the morning. It is hard to eat without discomfort.
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 2 hours later
Brief Answer: You can apply Clotrimazole mouth paint. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX Probably you have fungal infection due to candida. You should apply Clotrimazole mouth paint twice daily for two weeks. You should also take vitamin B complex capsules once daily for one month. Investigations like routine hemogram,RBS should be done. You should avoid hot and spicy food for few days. If necessary you can consult dematologist. Get well soon. Hope I have answered your question. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX