What is the treatment for frozen shoulder, cervical degenerative disc disease and spinal stenosis?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I have been going to a pian dr for 6 months yesterday he had me wait for 5 hours to tell me he couldn't treat me he said I had trammadol in my test and I didn't I haven't had trammadol since like aAPril My Pc dr took me off them and referred me I recently hurt my neck worse and I had to take pain meds every 4 hours instead of 6 I wasn't abusing them I have frozen shoulder, cervical deg disc disease and spinal stynosis will I be able to get relief froma nother doctor. and can you refer someone in Lexington Ky
Posted Fri, 3 Jan 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: Medication like methylcobalamine with neurotropic Detailed Answer: Hello, I have studied your case. Medication like methylcobalamine with neurotropic [like pregabalin] and analgesic will reduce pain; you can take them consulting your treating doctor. Some exercises which can be done after pain has reduced include- gradual neck rotation, touching your ears to shoulder, shoulder shrugging exercises. You may consult physiotherapist for further guidance. He may start TENS, or ultrasound which is helpful in your case. Some life style modifications to prevent pain– Take break every 40 min from work and do some neck rotations, stretches, walk and get back to work. Sit with taking support to your neck, do not use thick pillow in bed. If all this management is not giving you pain relief then you may need surgical decompression to release pressure due to spinal stenosis. You can search doctor near your locality by entering locality in upper left window of our website, in search your health. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health. Take care