What is the treatment for flatulence caused by consumption of dairy products?
User rating for this question
Hi, I have some gastric issue. If i had some dairy products. the gas has formed in the stomach and it looks bloated. Moreover that leads to the foul farting. Please suggest some thing on this. Last month i have consult one doctor and he had given me medicine that helps a lot. But this farting become my main problem now.
Posted Tue, 14 Jan 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Detailed answer given below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for posting your query. I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to assist you. The symptoms you have is due to poor digestion and absorption of milk and milk products. You can either try to avoid milk and milk products or take digestive enzymes like Galto thrice a day for relief. Take probiotics/yogurt for better relief. Get a stool test done to rule out infection. I hope that answers your question. Let me know if I can assist you further. Regards, Dr.Ratnakar Kini
People also viewed
- What causes flatulence problems
- What is the red jelly for constipation?
- What causes severe flatulence and what is the treatment
- My testicles hurt and im constipated
- Is there any relation between infertility and appendectomy
- Child had head injury soreness headache should i be worried
- Constipated now my stomach is rumbling
- What causes bad flatulence
- What causes extreme flatulence
- Constipated squelch stomach noise
- I have been on my period twice this month and im constipated
- Child has fever vomiting normal x-ray and blood work cause
- Stomach cramps back pain diarrhea blood stools emergency
- What causes flatulence
- What is the difference between pulmonary emboli and heart attack