What is the treatment for fibromyalgia?

i have fibro whixh i am getting fentynal paTCHES ,zanaflex/lyrica how ever my break through pain is un bearable i tried those injectins all they did was make me burn worse
Posted Sun, 9 Mar 2014 in Lupus
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 40 minutes later
Brief Answer: need different medication Detailed Answer: Hi I m dr Alok, pleased to answer your health queries Unfortunately this is a difficult disease to treat. But positive attitude and these things will help - For fibromyalgia , you need to take graded exercise and some specific medications. There are certain medication like TCA group of medications etc. You need to see a rheumatologist. Also you need to go for relaxation exercises Hope this will help If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate Dr Alok