What is the treatment for epidamical cyst causing pain in the right testis?

Infertility Specialist
Question
epidamical cyst, pain in the right testis feeling pain for every one month to reduce pain taking combiflam tablet
Posted Fri, 10 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 43 minutes later
Brief Answer: ultrasound Detailed Answer: Hi Just epidydimal cyst is unlikely to cause such nagging pain. I doubt if there is varicocele associated with it. I feel you should get an ultrasound examination to check the same. Start wearing loose pants or shorts and avoid undergarment for next 15 days. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Follow-up: What is the treatment for epidamical cyst causing pain in the right testis? 35 minutes later
Hi Doc, i have attached a ultrasound report prior.please check. and also..some time i feel pain from right upper nee to thigh and in right waist.

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Dont worry Detailed Answer: Hi, I saw the picture. Its a very small epididymal cyst and its not reason for pain. As i adviced previously please start wearing loose pants or short and no undergarment for fifteen days. You start excercising and jogging regularly and you will see that your pain in testis as well as right upper knee goes off slowly by muscles gaining strength. There is nothing serious to worry about. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Follow-up: What is the treatment for epidamical cyst causing pain in the right testis? 1 hour later
Hi Doctor, Thank you so much, i'm very glad to have a talk with you. please tell me any medicines for this and precautions to be taken further and also diet to be taken. Thanks, XXXX

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Hi Detailed Answer: Hi This is nothing major. Many men have this cyst. There is no need to worry. Just have healthy diet low in sugar or fat and do regular exercise. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol