What is the treatment for early discharge problem while having sex?

Question
Hi Doc I am seeking your help for my Husband's Concern. We both are going through a rough time in regards to sex. My husband has a concern of early discharge. The thought of excitement and sex makes him excited and he relives in just few mintues .... This is very unsatisfying for me and very disappointing for him also. This is also shattering his confidence hope you udnerstand our concern please suggest any med or any way he can keep hold of his emotions and we both can enjoy our togetherness Thanks
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 24 hours later
Brief Answer: Sexual Dysfunction Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for choosing WWW.WWWW.WW for your health related query. I can understand your concern and try to help you. First of all, try to assure your husband that he if fine and this problem is controllable .You have to work as a team to help him achieve ejaculatory control.I suggest , take a bath together, soap and dry each other, enjoy the feeling of being naked and together. Keep your mobile phones/landline phones off, door bolted from inside , there should be comfortable level of lighting so that you can see each other's naked body. You can massage each other's body with a lotion of your choice 1-2 times in a week. In the while, do focus on the pleasure you are getting and do not think of penetrative sex. When he becomes comfortable with your naked body, try sex in female superior position, with gradual strokes. When he has a urge to ejaculate,stop thrusting and let him loose his desire to ejaculate. Repeat this as many times as possible .this way, he will learn his time to ejaculate but remember, this is a learning method and may take some time. He can also do pelvic floor muscle exercises called Kegel's exercises. this will strengthen pelvic floor muscles which control the ejaculation. Here one has to tighten his perineal muscles, hold for 20 seconds and release. This should be repeated as many times as possible regarding the medicines, I prefer to give dapoxetine 30 mg 6 hours before sex . Hope this will be helpful. Any further query is welcome. Actually full learning of this technique requires a number of in person sessions DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA