What is the treatment for dry foreskin problems?

Jul 2016

I am 61 and am experiencing foreskin problems,dry and pain when I pull it back
Posted Sat, 1 Feb 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: It is due to Phimosis Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have difficulty in retracting your foreskin over glans (Phimosis). Have you ever tested your blood sugar levels done recently to rule out Diabetes.? This is the common problem a person with diabetes suffers from., Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination and assessment to confirm the diagnosis.. He may advise you to get circumcised under local anaesthesia.This is simple surgery done under local anaesthesia as a out patient procedure and offers permanent and good results. Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.