What is the treatment for dislocated TMJ discs and dizziness with balance issues?

Ayurveda Specialist
I have suffered from tmj disorder for 9 years. The disorder has caused stuffy sinuses and extreme pressure in my ears. I also suffer from extreme dizziness and balance issues which I believe is caused from the tmj disorder. I have been to multiple other docs for the dizziness with no success. I have bulging discs in my neck as well which is painful. My tmj discs are dislocated on both sides and I wear a night guard. I need help with the tmj and dizziness.
Posted Mon, 30 Dec 2013 in Ayurveda
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Ayurveda Medicines and Panchkarma for TMJ Detailed Answer: Hello As your problem is of TMJ and Dizziness and balance issue, there are better medicines in Ayurveda which will give relief. There are some medication I always prefer to this type of patient in my practice. I shall prescribe the same to you. Please note that these drugs are fre from side effects. The medicines include: 1. BR. Vaat chintamani ras 1 tab twice a day with honey 2. Pathyadi ghan vati 2 tabs twice a day 3. Cephagraine tab (charak) 2 tabs twice a day 4. Tab Siledin (Alarsin) 1 tab twice a day Couple of points which you need to know: a) the effects of the drug varies depending on individual body functions. Feel free to write back to me, if you find no relief with those medicines. You may need to continue these medicines for atleast one year or more. b) I am unsure if you can find the same brands at your place. If you have any difficulty locating the drugs, take the help of ayurveda pharmacist / practitioner nearby. In addition to the medicines, I would also suggest you to try Panchkarma procedures for faster relief. You can request for the following therapies 1. Nasya karma 2. Shirodhara 3. Greeva Basti 4. XXXXXXX karma 5. Kaval and Gandoosh Regards, Dr. Nikul Patel
Follow-up: What is the treatment for dislocated TMJ discs and dizziness with balance issues? 13 hours later
Is this protocol just for the dizziness or will it somehow heal the tmj disorder!
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 12 hours later
Brief Answer: Panchkarma is more useful to TMJ also Detailed Answer: Hello Medicine and Panchkarma therapies work together not only for dizziness, but it will also useful to TMJ problems, neck problems and sinus problem too. Regards