What is the treatment for discomfort pimple like spots on my penis after having unprotected sex?

HIV AIDS Specialist
Question
I have pimple like spots on my penis that started appearing after having unprotected sex with my girlfriend on her period over the weekend. We had sex multiple times over the weekend so at first i thought of it as a rash. The spots do not hurt or itch horribly but do cause minor discomfort. I realised today I now have spots on my pubic bone area.
Posted Tue, 25 Mar 2014 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Allergy toYeast infection and bacterial infection Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for posting your query. I saw the pictures sent by you. The lesions are present over your Glans penis, shaft of penis and extending into your pubic area. These lesions are not due to any major STDs. So you need not worry much. The rashes over the penis seems to be due to some allergy. You had unprotected sex. So it is not due to Condom. Whether your girl friend has any history of white discharge or genital itching. Such lesions are common with allergic to yeast infection. Otherwise it may due her periods. A combination of mild steroid along with an anti-fungal cream will do better for you. The rashes over pubic area reveal reddish papules. These may be due to secondary bacterial infection or even folliculitis. You may need to take some Oral antibiotics and topical antibiotic creams or ointments as per the advice of your physician. Nothing serious. You will be alright soon. If your girl friend has any white dicharge or genital itching, she also has to be treated. Consult your physician soon and he will know about the medications. Dr S.Murugan