What is the treatment for curved erection when suffering from Peyronie's disease?

My problem started about 2 months ago. I noticed that I had curved erection. The Urologist diagnosed my case as peyronie's disease. He told me it is minor and no treatment is required. When this problem started, I was able to have normal sex with my wife. But, 4 weeks later I noticed that the erection is weaker than before and cannot be maintained for along time as before. When I returned to the Urologist he gave me cialis, but it does not help me much. All results of blood & urine tests are normal. Please advise me? XXXX
Posted Sat, 1 Feb 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 1 hour later
Brief Answer: This needs step wise approach. Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to XXXXXXX In view of details, first thing that needs to be ruled out is whether there is any emotional issue leading to reduced performance. In my patients I always get this ruled out as I dont want them to go for medications life long or intermittently. So see a sex therapists, who can help you with counselling and also test if your able to achieve good erection or not.Support from your partner would be needed in this case. If this fails then I would suggest to try alternative medications or increase dosage with your doctor's guidance. If above both measures fail then we can conclude that it is related to peyronie's disease.For this again opinion of urologist would be needed to consider treatment options.Final resort would be surgical correction. Hope this gives you idea how to go about this. Please ask if there are doubts.Regards.