What is the treatment for cold and pain in my right lung?

Excellent

Pulmonologist
Question
Hi I have had a pain in my right lung for the last 7 days I have been taking. A strong antibiotic for the last seven days with no relief I had a cold too what should I do now ?
Posted Sun, 26 Jan 2014 in Lung and Chest disorders

Answered by Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra 34 minutes later
Brief Answer: Get a chest Xray done. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for posting the query on XXXXXXX After going through your query, I would like to comment the following: 1. You seem to be suffering from Rt. chest pain with associated cold. 2. You need to get a Chest Xray PA view done and get evaluated by a Pulmonologist/ Chest Physician. 3. For symptomatic management of cold you can take an antihistaminic medicine in consultation with your physician. 4. In absence of any other chest symptom, Chest Xray is required. I hope I have answered your query. I will be glad to answer follow up queries if any. Please accept my answer if you have no follow up queries. Regards Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra MBBS MD DNB Consultant Pulmonologist

Follow-up: What is the treatment for cold and pain in my right lung? 8 hours later
The pain is now quite severe .... No real strength in mu tight arm and the pain is now all over my breast and shoulder blade

Answered by Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra 7 hours later
Brief Answer: Immediately visit ER. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the follow up. You need to immediately visit ER and get chest xray done urgently. I hope I have answered your query. I will be glad to answer follow up queries if any. Please accept my answer if you have no follow up queries. Regards Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra MBBS MD DNB Consultant Pulmonologist