What is the treatment for clitoral atrophy caused due to estrogen deficiency?
User rating for this question
Posted Tue, 28 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 28 minutes later
Brief Answer: Due to estrogen deficiency. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. The clitoral atrophy in postmenopausal women is commonly caused by estrogen deficiency. It is usually associated with vaginal atrophy and vaginal dryness also. It is a common postmenopausal change and can be effectively treated. Low-dose minimally absorbed local estrogen products can be used which have excellent tolerance and low side-effect profile to treat this condition. You can get it prescribed from your gynecologist. Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Rakhi Tayal. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
People also viewed
- Simvastatin causes dryness
- Peanut butter and laryngitis
- Treatment and cure for estrogen deficiency
- Copper t missed period
- Estrogen deficiency signs and symptoms
- Estrogen deficiency yawning
- When does sinal cord stop growing
- Estrogen deficiency implanon
- Did spasmo proxyvon causes fits
- Estrogen deficiency causes
- Copper t and irregular periods
- Headaches and hunger from corian hcg
- Oxy elite pro cause chest pains?
- Fluid sac in dogs cornia
- Will oxy elite pro cause heart damage?